Updated: January 2021
- Orders will be processed and completed in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
II PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- By submitting an order via the internet shop (by clicking on the button “Place Order”) the purchaser enters into a purchase agreement for customized printed material or all other offered products. By placing this order the client accepts the following terms and conditions.
- The service provider will confirm the receipt of the client’s order by means of a confirmation email. This confirmation email does not yet indicate acceptance of the contract by the service provider.
- The transfer of the entire invoice amount (net price plus all applicable taxes and shipping costs) indicates official placement of the order and acceptance of all associated conditions. The purchase contract between the client and More Impression enters into effect if the Seller accepts the Customer’s offer within 20 working days by telephone, fax, e-mail or by sending the goods. The invoice will be sent together with the ordered material.
- More Impression reserves the right to reject orders for no specific reason.
- Payments for personalized cards will be made in advance by means of bank transfer to the indicated account.
- Payments for personalized cards can only be made by bank transfer. The client will pay any associated bank fees. All other products can also be payed by Paypal.
IV SERVICES PROVIDED
- All prices are listed in Euro and include 7 % (business cards) or 19% (all other products) value added tax. Costs for packaging and shipping are based on the prices of external service providers. Any changes to these costs will be reflected in our prices.
- Detailed typography – in particular spacing, the use of ligatures, the arrangement of numbers – will be completed by the typesetter.
- No proofs will be sent, neither digitally or in hard copy.
- The rendering of colours and papers is only an approximation. The final printed product can vary from the original.
- Any typographic errors made by the service provider will be corrected free of charge. The typesetter is not responsible for errors made by the client.
- If it is not possible to carry out an order for technical reasons – for example because the type is not available – the client will be contacted and a solution is sought
- The print templates generally consist of moveable type and are thus as a rule not kept but immediately disassembled after printing is completed.
V WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT
- Regarding the personalized cards it is not possible to withdraw from the contract once it has been approved, as the printed material is produced according to the client’s unique specifications and can thus not be used in any other way.
- There is also no right of withdrawal for software, as the data is not suitable for return due to its nature.
- Regarding all other products, you have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days afer you received the goods without giving any reason. In this case, you must return the goods to us immediately and we will refund the purchase price and shipping costs within 14 days. The costs for the return shipment will be borne by you.
- We ship personalized business cards and all other objectsnas a DHL package (insured up to 500 Euro). The current prices are as follows: within Germany: 4 Euro, within the EU: 13,99 Euro all other European countries: 29.99 Euro United States: 34.99 Euro. All other goods are send as letter with the option to track the shipment. The current rates are: within Germany 2,55 Euro, for all other countries 4,70 Euro.
- After receipt of payment, the order will be printed within 20 business days and then shipped. Once the printed material is shipped, the terms and conditions of the transport company apply. You will be sent the tracking number by email so that you can track your shipment. Shipment within Germany generally takes one to two working days. Digital goods as fonts will be shipped by mail within 5 business days after payment is received.
- In the case of operational disruption – either in our own operations or in those of external service providers upon which production depends – we reserve the right to modify delivery schedules and/or pricing. The failure to comply with delivery schedules due to operational disruptions does not enable the client to cancel the order or to charge the printers for any damages incurred.
- If the service provider does not adhere to delivery schedules he will initially be granted a grace period. If the product is not delivered within this period, the client may withdraw form the contract. Compensation for damages incurred as a result of the delay will not exceed the total amount of the order.
- Reclamations are allowed within one week of receipt of the product. We generally request that clients react as quickly as possible so that we can find a mutually acceptable solution. Flaws or deficiencies to a portion of the delivered products does not justify reclamation of the entire delivery.
- More Impression reserves the right to amend any flaws or replace insufficient products.
- Our printing materials are made by hand. For this reason, form, material and processing can vary from one product to the next. These variations cannot be considered flaws or technical errors.
- The client bears all responsibility and liability should through the completion of his or her order any rights, in particular any copyrights, be violated.
IX PLACE OF EXECUTION, JURISDICTION, VALIDITY
- The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply to the contractual relationship between the client and service provider. The place of execution and jurisdiction for any legal claims or conflicts related to the contractual relationship is Leipzig.
- Should any individual clauses of these terms and conditions not be valid this will not affect the validity of the remaining conditions.
- Personal data is only used to complete orders and will not be given to third parties without the client’s consent.
- Transfer of data by internet (for example through email communication) can be subject to security gaps. We cannot guarantee absolute protection of data from third parties.